Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Start

Hello my name is Arran Cooper and I am a 17 year old chef with a dream and a mission. I am determined to inform people about the value of organic and local produce and the importance it carries from both a nutritional and environmental standpoint.

So this is where it all begins. For practically every Saturday of my 17 year old life I have picked myself up out of bed obscenely early to make my way down to the New Morning Farm farmers market. I do this because as a young budding chef I want only the best ingredients, and what better way to get them than by supporting a local organic farm and buying their food which has not been driven from thousands of miles away. It is both healthy for you and healthy for the world.

In this blog I will begin to share with you recipes and insights on nutrition and organic food in hopes of bringing all of you into the kitchen.

A votre santé.

1 comment: